Call us now ! Send us an email http://maps.google.com/maps?q=8101 Wyngate Blvd Shreveport United States

Back to Top

Call Us Today!
(318) 687-1585

About Us

architectural-hardware-consultants

The Lipper Stutsman Co., had its beginning with the Davenport Company in the late 1930’s. In 1948, Mr. Harold Lipper purchased The Davenport Company and changed the name to The Harold Lipper Company.

He then persuaded his good friend, Mr. Jack Stutsman, to join the company and in 1960, the company’s name was changed to the Lipper-Stutsman Co., Inc.

In August of 1975, Mr. Lipper sold his interest in the company to Mr. Stutsman, who operated the business until his retirement in 1982, when he sold it to the present owner.

Contact Information

The Lipper-Stutsman Co. Inc.

8101 Wyngate Blvd.
Shreveport, LA 71108

Phone: 318-687-1585
Email: gre9013@lipperstutsman.com